Epson L130 Driver Download
- Unbox your Epson L130 Driver downloaded Printer.
- Remove the packing materials from the printer and power on your printer.
- Install the ink cartridges in your Epson L130 printer.
- Load enough number of plain sheets in the paper tray.
- Connect your printer to the same wireless network as your computer in which you are going to download your Epson L130 printer drivers.
- In your web browser, search for Epson L130 printer drivers.
- Click on epson products and drivers.
- Select your country/ region and your product type and name correctly.
- Select your operating system and the version properly.
- Click on Drivers and utilities combo package install.
- Click on download and then click save to save the information.
- Then, click run to run the installation.
- It will take sometime to complete installation.
- When a prompt message displays in your desktop screen asking you to allow the software to make changes in your computer, click yes.
- And then click ok to continue installation.
- Your drivers will get downloaded.
- Agree to the terms and policies of the printer and click next.
- When the printer setup screen appears, click next.
- Select your network connection as wireless network connection and then click next.
- In the setup option screen, click on setup printer for the first time.
- In the network setup method, select using printer buttons option.
- The computer will now download and install all the necessary drivers for your Epson L130 printer.
- And it automatically starts running, as your printer is already connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- If your computer shows an error that your printer is not found, then you must do the steps again.
- Make sure that your printer and computer are connected to the same network connection.
- Make sure that you choose your epson L130 printer name and operating system correctly.
- Your printer drivers are now installed in your computer successfully and you can print from your computer.
Epson L130 Driver for Windows
Use the Disk drive to insert the Epson Printer CD which came with the printer by opening it and pushing it back. Now open the file Manager to and select the Disk drive option and open the list of software’s then choose the setup option and run the program in administration. Click Next and Run as per the instructions shown in the Setup prompt to complete the installation. As per your windows series you can choose the instructions mentioned below to activate the software in your Computers.
Step 1: When you choose to download the latest updated drivers and software, go to Epson’s official website and select the suitable file according to your OS.
Step 2: Note that your downloaded file will always be a Zip file you have to exact files to install it in your windows.
Step 3: You have to sign in with the administrator’s username and password to download the files.
Step 4: Go to Start menu-Windows specific drivers- Maintenance tab, there will be three tabs namely Drivers, Utilities, and Firmware.
Step 5: Click on the Epson L130 driver tab to download it.
Step 6: The downloaded file will be shown in the Download folder or you can change the path, where exactly the files have to be stored.
Step 7: Click the .exe file to install the drivers and software in your windows PC.
Step 8: Go to the Device Manager Device Manager Menu.
Step 9: A list of hardware categories will be displayed there.
Step 10: Now move to the epson L130 driver tab, click update printer driver for Epson L130.
Step 11: The installation process begins; wait for the process to complete.
Step 12: Once the drivers and software installation process is done, your system asks you to restart the windows.
Step 13: Restart your device and check whether your system is updated with the new updated software or not, if not update it again properly.
Step 14: Ensure the Auto update is always on.
Step 15: To change the settings in your windows, go to Settings- PC settings-Update and recovery windows update.
Step 16: Choose the option Install updates automatically so that your windows will update automatically when connected with the network.
Epson L130 Driver for Mac
Open the Disk drive in the Mac operating system and place the Epson Printer cd in and push the disk drive in. Open the pop up which prompt on the operating screen. Now follow the screen by entering your mac password and install the software by agreeing the terms and condition then click next and run the program and the Epson Printer-series printer will install in your Mac operating system.
Step 1: Insert the installation CD/DVD for installing the drivers and software for your Mac device.
Step 2: Download the drivers and go to the download folder.
Step 3: Click the dmg format file to create a disk image on MAC desktop.
Step 4: Open the disk image and click the installer icon.
Step 5: Begin installation and follow the instructions that pop up on your Mac device.
Step 6: A prompt wizard shows you a set of languages that are used by your Macintosh or the printer model Epson L130Driver download printer
Step 7: Select your preferred language and go to the printer driver folder.
Step 8: Click the install option and enter all the details and proceed.
Step 9: The installation wizard with the Terms and conditions will appear on your screen.
Step 10: Read them carefully and select the checkbox “I agree to the agreement” and click Ok.
Step11: Once the installation process completes, restart your device.
Step12: Go to Applications, Utilities, printer options.
Step13: Select your Eco Tank model and click the Printer setup utility folder.
Step14: Change the printer’s settings and start printing.
Epson Eco Tank L130 Print Quality Problems
Step 1: There are some common printer problems like horizontal banding, vertical misalignment or banding, slanted printouts and incorrect/missing colors. You can resolve them and print with high quality. Follow these steps carefully,
Step 2: Check for any clogs in the nozzles and clean them.
Step 3: Reset the customized settings, go to control panel select your printer L130 select the software Main menu type Text & Image.
Step 4: Under advanced dialog box, unselect the High-Speed check box.
Step 5: If there is an issue with the colors, choose your Eco Tank model and go to an advanced dialog box.
Step 6: A Select application then adjusts the color settings, if colors are still incorrect or missing, replace the Eco ink tanks.
Epson L130 Troubleshooting
As per the USB cable the Rectangle one will go to the computer and the square one to the printer.
Resolving Connection problem with the USB cable
- Switch the USB port from your computer to an another one.
- Unplug the power chord of the printer and wait for 30 seconds and plug it back again.
- Change the USB cable.
- Check your computer control panel and make sure that the Epson L130 printer is reflecting.
- These are the procedure to resolve the connection issues in USB cable.
Paper Jam Error:
- When it comes under a paper jam take out all the papers and exit the jammed paper out of your Epson L130 printer.
- Tap the paper on a flat surface and make sure everything is in equal position and place it back to your printer.
- If any of the paper is cursed or not in a good codition for printing you can take that out and start printing again.
- These are the procedure to resolve a paper jam Error.
epsonprinters.support is an independent service provider for printer technical assistance. All the above information of the names, images, information, services and products on this website are refer to guide the user. we do not assert any ownership, association or endorsement of the Epson products listed in this website. Users are advised to review our policies for all the website usages.
epsonprinters.support is technical support service provider.our vision is to provide world class tech support service to ease and simplify the life of an average computer/gadget user and to make using device a happy experience.