Scanning using the Epson Workforce WF 2630 Scan
- Double click on The Epson Workforce WF 2630 scan icon on your windows computer.
- It will open the Epson WF 2630 Scan task bar,
- Now you can change the required setting as per your comfortable
- Some of the options which is provided in the Epson WF 2630 task bar are,
- Image Type Change of colors into B/W
- Choose your destination as Epson WF 2630 Printer to start the scan
- Image Adjustment.
- Brightness and Preview of the scan
- After the preview is done You can continue to click the scan option from your windows desktop.
- Now it will ask you were to save the scanned file, choose your preferred destination and open the saved file.
Scanning using Mac Operating System
- In your Mac operating system open the Application folder and choose the Epson WF 2630 software folder.
- Now Double click on the Epson WF 2630 Scan icon to open the Mac scanning task bar
- It will reflect the same options. Now click on scan and choose the place to save the scanned file from Epson WF 2630 to your Mac operating system.
Epson WorkForce Wf 2630 Setup
- Unbox the Epson Workforce WF 2630 and place the printer on a flat surface
- Remove all the orange tapes stickers from the printer.
- Plug the power chord of the printer and Turn it On
- Open the printer front box to insert the Ink cartridges and place the white papers on Top of the printer.
- Now install the printer workforce 2630 setup software in your working operating system.
- After the software is successfully installed you can convert the workforce 2630 to wired and wireless as per the comfort level.
- For making it wired just plug in the USB cable, one end to the printer and the other to the computer and run the workforce 2630 setup software. After the setup is completed you can print through a wired connection
Epson Workforce wf 2630 Setup – Unboxing Setup
Scanning Using the Printer Control Panel
For scanning by using the Epson Workforce WF 2630 printer control panel,
Place the required documents in the scanner bed of the Epson WF 2630 printer.
- Make sure the printer is ON after placing the document.
- Click the Home button on the Epson WF 2630 printer control panel.
- Now choose the option scan from your Epson WF 2630 printer control panel.
- After the scan option is open It will gives you 4 options like,
- MEMORY DEVICE, COMPUTER, CLOUD, COMPUTER [WSD].
Scanning with Document Capture Pro
- Open the Document capture pro software from your working operating system
- Place the documents on the scanner and select the option scan from the document capture pro software.
- It will open a main setting task bar and confirms you with the scanning settings and click on the scan on the task bar again to continue the process.
- It will upload all the scanned documents on your Document capture pro
- It will give you the option to select and download the required file and some other options like select all pages, Odd pages and Even pages. The required options will be on the bottom of the application.