Epson WF 4834 Wifi Setup
- Before connecting your printer wireless network, make sure that your router is connected to the wireless network and your computer is connected to it wirelessly.
- Unbox your epson workforce WF-4834 printer.
- Remove all the packing materials.
- Now, connect the power cord and switch on the printer. For further assistance, use the Start Here sheet to setup your printer physically.
- In your computer, install the printer software by inserting the CD given with the printer.
- Leave the epson workforce WF 4834 printer to install the ink and get ready to print.
- Otherwise, download install epson workforce WF 4834 printer setup software in your computer.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install the software.
- In the select your connection window, select wireless connection.
- Select, setup printer for the first time and click on next.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and your workforce WF-4834 printer will automatically gets connected to your computer through wireless network.
- Press the home button in your epson workforce WF 4834 printer.
- Select Wi-Fi option.
- In the Wi-Fi setup, select Wi-Fi setup wizard
- Select the name of your wireless network or enter the name manually.
- Select the Password field and enter your wireless password using the displayed keypad.
- Press back symbol when you finish entering your password and select ceed.
- Confirm the displayed network settings and select OK to save them.
- If you want to print a network setup report, press done.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen.
- Your printer is connected to your Wi-Fi network.
How to connect Epson WF-4834 printer to Computer
- On the control panel of the printer, select the Setup option.
- Pick the Wi-Fi setup option.
- Enter the network name of a router to which you need to connect your printer.
- Download and launch the Epson WF 4834 printer setup driver on your computer or laptop.
- Continue with the installation cess by carrying out the instruction on the display.
- Click the radio button near wireless connection in the Select your Connection screen.
- vide the network name and password to which you have connected the printer.
How to find Mac address on Epson WP-4834 Printer
- Power up the Epson Workforce WF-4834 printer if it is turned off previously.
- Load a stack of enough paper into the main tray of the printer.
- Tap the Feed button on the control panel of the printer to print a sample printout.
- Find the IP and Mac address on the printout.
- The other way to find the Mac address is as follows.
- Open the Command Window on your computer which is connected to a network.
- Enter Arp-a in the search bar and hit Enter. Now you can find the address near the IP address of your printer.
How to scan on Epson Workforce WF-4834
Locate the document you destine to scan, on the scanner glass. Turn on the scan option either using its option on the control panel of the printer or the driver software. Carry out the step by step cess on how to scan with Epson printer in the following topic.
- Ensure the Epson WF 4834 printer setup driver software is installed on your computer or laptop.
- Carry out the forthcoming steps to scan using the related option on the control panel of the Epson printer.
- Tap the Home button on the operation panel.
- Select Scan OK.
- Configure the settings on the display.
- Pick your computer name in the list of devices that displays on the screen.
- Finally, tap the Start button to initialize the scanning cess.
- To scan using the Epson software, open the application and select Easy Photo.
- Choose your printer name and select OK.
- For detailed information to scan, call our technical experts.
Epson WF 4834 Scan to Computer
- Before starting to scan, link your printer and computer to the corresponding network of a computer or laptop.
- Open the top cover of the Epson printer and place the document you intend to scan.
- Make sure to locate the document with the scan side facing down. Select the Scan option and choose Scan To Computer.
- Now a pop-up window displays on the computer’s display. Click on the OK button.
- Wait until the Epson printer scans the document.
- After scanning, save the document in the destination folder on your computer.
How to scan multiple pages on epson WF-4834
- Install the Epson Workforce WF 4834 printer setup driver on your computer if you have not downloaded.
- Click the Start button on your computer. Select All grams and select your printer name.
- Choose the Control Center option.
- Now double-click on the CC3 icon located in the task tray.
- Click Configuration Scan. Change the Scan settings.
- Select the Software or Device button.
- Go to File Type and select the format to save multiple pages of documents.Finally, click OK.