Epson artisan 810
Epson artisan 810 printer gives ultra Hi-definition prints and delivers brilliant photo printing. It has convenient wireless network facility to share your documents and photos with others easily. By using the network the printer uses, we can create large-size, gallery- worthy prints and can design and print new CDs and DVDs. Also, you can print The Artisan 810 includes advanced colour and lighting correction for amazing photos. The epson artisan – 810 printers can give you photos which are smudge-free, fade-free, scratch-free and water-resistant. These photos can give perfect photos four times better quality than the photo lab prints. Most of all, this epson artisan 810 printer can print high-quality prints and rated high among the buyers.
Epson artisan 810 special features
- It is specially made for printing best quality photos.
- You can even print CDs and DVDs using your epson artisan 810 printer.
- To print CDs, these epson artisan 810 printers are given a CD printer tray, which will make you to take prints in CDs and DVDs easily.
- These epson artisan – 810 printers are given with an adobe Photoshop installation CD to do all the Photoshop settings in your photos and to make your photos more beautiful.
- With epson artisan 810 printer, you can print multiple pages on a single sheet.
- It gives intense colour printing and you will get instantly dry prints at once you print a document or photo.
- This epson artisan 810 printer doesn’t support any apple device.
- Also, it has no papers tray and rather it has paper support extender which is situated at the back top of the epson artisan 810 printer.
- It can print 4×6 photo prints in just 46 seconds and 12×12 photo prints in just 3 minutes, which are fade free and smudge free instantly.
- The six coloured ( cyan, light cyan, magenta, light magenta, black and yellow) cartridges can give you high quality photo prints.
Printing from a camera connected to epson artisan 810
If you have a digital camera that supports PictBridge printing, you can connect it to the product and print your photos directly from the camera. Check your camera manual to see if it is compatible.
- Unbox your epson artisan – 810 printer.
- Take away all the materials provided with the epson artisan 810 printer.
- Take the six coloured ink cartridges.
- Remove the plastic bags in the ink cartridges.
- Open the scanner lid.
- On the right end, you could find the cartridge area. Remove the tapes and insert all the six ink cartridges in the space allotted, according to the colours specified.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Connect the power cord to the epson artisan 810 printer and to an electrical outlet.
- Switch on the printer using the power button in the epson artisan 810 printer.
- The printer will take sometime to install the cartridges.
- Then, load papers in the paper support extender and open the output tray extender.
- Connect the epson artisan 810 and your camera through an USB cable. The USB slot is situated in front of the epson artisan – 810 printer.
Print in a CD or DVD using epson artisan 810 printer
- You can print on any compatible, ink jet-printable CDs or DVDs (including Blu-ray Discs), preferably with a white surface.
- Make sure you burn your files, music, or video onto your disc before printing on the CD or DVD.
- Turn on the epson artisan – 810 printer.
- Remove any paper loaded in the sheet feeder, and close the paper support if it’s open.
- Open the output tray, but do not pull out the extensions. Then open the CD/DVD feed tray.
- Place your disc on the included CD/DVD tray with the label side up.
- Gently insert the CD/DVD tray into the CD/DVD feed tray. Push in the tray until the arrows on the tray and feed tray are aligned.
- Start printing your CDs or DVDs and make them colourful.