Workforce wf310 scanning
For scanning by using the Epson WF 310 printer control panel,
Place the required documents in the scanner bed of the Epson WF 310 printer.
- Make sure the printer is ON after placing the document.
- Click the Home button on the Epson WF 310 printer control panel.
- Now choose the option scan from your Epson WF 310 printer control panel.
- After the scan option is open It will gives you 4 options like,
- MEMORY DEVICE, COMPUTER, CLOUD, COMPUTER [WSD].
- If you choose Memory device the documents will be saves in your Memory card or pen drive. And you can select the other formats too
- Computer Option is to save the scanned documents and files in the computer memory.
- Cloud option is used to send the scanned documents to the registered desitnation through Epson connect.
- Select the Present button on the Epson WF 310 printer to save the files as per you have required.