Clear Paper Jam Issues
WPS Setup & Install
Ink Cartridge Problem
Epson Printer Tech Support & Troubleshooting
563 - 277 - 4651
Epson Workforce wf310 Setup
- Unbox your epson workforce pro WF4630 printer.
- Take away the ink cartridges, start here sheet, user manual and the power cord out of the package.
- Remove all the stickers and plastic bags from the epson workforce pro WF-4630.
- Connect the power cord to the workforce pro WF-4630 and the other side to the electrical outlet.
- Switch on the printer, using the power button in the printer’s control panel.
- Open the front cover of the printer, situated just below the control panel.
- You could see the ink cartridge slot at the left end of the panel.
- Take away the ink cartridges out of the plastic bags.
- Insert the ink cartridges in the slots according to their colours.
- And close the front panel.
- Your epson workforce pro WF-4630 printer will start installing the ink cartridges.
- This will take sometime.
- If your printer shows the error message in the control panel, take away the ink cartridges and reinsert the cartridges again.
- Your printer is physically setup.
- To be clear with your printer’s physical setup, use the Start Here sheet provided along with your epson workforce pro WF-4630 printer.