Clear Paper Jam Issues
WPS Setup & Install
Ink Cartridge Problem
Epson Printer Tech Support & Troubleshooting
563 - 277 - 4651
Epson Workforce wf310 Setup
- Unbox the Epson WF 310 and place the printer on a flat surface
- Remove all the orange tapes stickers from the printer.
- Plug the power chord of the printer and Turn it On
- Open the printer front box to insert the Ink cartridges and place the white papers on Top of the printer.
- Now install the printer workforce 310 setup software in your working operating system.
- After the software is successfully installed you can convert the workforce 310 to wired and wireless as per the comfort level.
- For making it wired just plug in the USB cable, one end to the printer and the other to the computer and run the workforce 310 setup software. After the setup is completed you can print through a wired connection
- For making it wireless connect the printer to your home network using printer control panel by entering the wireless password to your Epson WF 310 printer and run the Epson software and choose the option wireless from your computer and start to print.
- Make sure that your Epson WF 310 printer and the computer or any other device which use to print wirelessly should connect with the same wireless network.