Clear Paper Jam Issues
WPS Setup & Install
Ink Cartridge Problem
Epson Printer Tech Support & Troubleshooting
563 - 277 - 4651
epson workforce pro wf 6530 wifi setup
- Before connecting your printer wireless network, make sure that your router is connected to the wireless network and your computer is connected to it wirelessly.
- Unbox your epson workforce pro WF 6530 printer.
- Remove all the packing materials.
- Now, connect the power cord and switch on the printer. For further assistance, use the Start Here sheet to setup your printer physically.
- In your computer, install the printer software by inserting the CD given with the printer.
- Leave the epson workforce pro WF 6530 printer to install the ink and get ready to print.
- Otherwise, download install epson workforce pro WF-6530 printer setup software in your computer.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install the software.
- In the select your connection window, select wireless connection.
- Select, setup printer for the first time and click on next.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and your workforce pro WF-6530 printer will automatically gets connected to your computer through wireless network.
- Press the home button in your epson workforce pro WF-6530 printer.
- Select Wi-Fi option.
- In the Wi-Fi setup, select Wi-Fi setup wizard
- Select the name of your wireless network or enter the name manually.
- Select the Password field and enter your wireless password using the displayed keypad.
- Press back symbol when you finish entering your password and select Proceed.
- Confirm the displayed network settings and select OK to save them.
- If you want to print a network setup report, press done.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen.
- Your printer is connected to your Wi-Fi network.