Epson artisan 1430 Setup
Epson artisan 1430 printer gives ultra Hi-definition prints and delivers brilliant photo printing. It has convenient wireless network facility to share your documents and photos with others easily. By using the network the printer uses, we can create large-size, gallery- worthy prints and can design and print new CDs and DVDs. Also, you can print The Artisan 1430 includes advanced colour and lighting correction for amazing photos. The epson artisan-1430 printers can give you photos which are smudge-free, fade-free, scratch-free and water-resistant. These photos can give perfect photos four times better quality than the photo lab prints. Most of all, this epson artisan 1430 printer can print high-quality prints and rated high among the buyers.
Epson artisan 1430 special features
- It is specially made for printing best quality photos.
- You can even print CDs and DVDs using your epson artisan 1430 printer.
- To print CDs, these epson artisan 1430 printers are given a CD printer tray, which will make you to take prints in CDs and DVDs easily.
- These epson artisan-1430 printers are given with an adobe Photoshop installation CD to do all the Photoshop settings in your photos and to make your photos more beautiful.
- With epson artisan 1430 printer, you can print multiple pages on a single sheet.
- It gives intense colour printing and you will get instantly dry prints at once you print a document or photo.
- This epson artisan 1430 printer doesn’t support any apple device.
- Also, it has no papers tray and rather it has paper support extender which is situated at the back top of the epson artisan-1430 printer.
- It can print 4×6 photo prints in just 46 seconds and 12×12 photo prints in just 3 minutes, which are fade free and smudge free instantly.
- The six coloured ( cyan, light cyan, magenta, light magenta, black and yellow) cartridges can give you high quality photo prints.
Epson artisan 1430 printer first time setup
- Unbox your epson artisan 1430 printer.
- Inside the box, you will find the six coloured ink cartridges( cyan, magenta, black, yellow, light cyan and light magenta), photo papers, CD printer tray, adobe Photoshop installation CD, installation CD, start here sheet, and your epson artisan-1430 printer.
- Take away all the materials provided with the epson artisan 1430 printer.
- Take the six coloured ink cartridges.
- Remove the plastic bags in the ink cartridges.
- Open the scanner lid.
- On the right end, you could find the cartridge area. Remove the tapes and insert all the six ink cartridges in the space allotted, according to the colours specified.
- Connect the power cord to the epson artisan 1430 printer and to an electrical outlet.
- Switch on the printer using the power button in the epson artisan 1430 printer.
- The printer will take sometime to install the cartridges.
- At once installation is completed, you can start printing.
- Now, close the scanner lid.
- This epson artisan-1430 printer has no separate input tray. Rather it has the paper support at the back top of the printer, which can be extended to the size required.
Printing in epson artisan 1430 using windows
Before you start printing in your epson artisan-1430 printer, connect your epson artisan 1430 printer and windows computer to the same network connection. Then, you must set the settings in your windows as follows:
- Select the photo or document you want to print.
- Select the print command from your application you are using to store the document or photo.
- Select epson artisan-1430 from the printer list.
- Select the source, quality, type, size, border and orientation settings to your document in your windows.
- Otherwise, Click the advanced tab.
- The Advanced Print Settings window will open.
- Do all the settings in the advanced print settings.
- Once you have selected your print settings, you are ready to save your settings and print.
- Click OK to save your settings.
- You see your application’s Print window as shown below.
- Click OK or Print to start printing.