You are here: Home / Epson Workforce WF 7720
How to setup epson connect services
- Press home button in your epson workforce WF 7720 printer.
- Go to settings and go to general settings.
- Click web services settings and go to epson connect settings.
- Select register and follow the onscreen instructions to activate your epson workforce WF printer’s email address.
Features of epson workforce WF 7720 printer
- This epson workforce WF 7720 printer can scan, print, fax and copy.
- This epson workforce WF 7720 printer has the automatic document feeder, which can hold approximately 35 sheets of 64-95 g/m².
- This printer has the capability to sleep automatically and turn off the LCD screen after sometime of inactivity.
- Also, this epson workforce WF 7720 printer has the operation time out feature.
- This operation time out feature in this printer can return the printer to the home screen after inactivity of the printer for a particular time period.
- These can be set in the settings. Go to general settings and the basic settings. In the operation time out option, click off.
Epson Workforce wf 7720 Setup – Unboxing Setup
Epson mobile applications
Print using google cloud print
- Connect your Epson workforce WF 7720 printer to your wireless network.
- Note your epson workforce WF 7720 printer IP address by checking your network status.
- Connect your computer or your Apple or Android device to the same wireless network as your Epson workforce WF 7720 printer.
- Enter your product’s IP address into the address bar of a web browser in your apple or android device.
- Select the Google Cloud Print Services
- Click Register.
- Select the checkbox to agree to the Usage Advisory and click Next.
- Click OK to launch the sign-in page.
- A separate browser window opens.
- Enter your Google Account username and password and click Sign in, or, if you don’t have an account, click Sign up for a new Google Account and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click Finish printer registration to complete setup and print a test page.