Epson Artisan 810 print
If you have a digital camera that supports Pict Bridge printing, you can connect it to the product and print your photos directly from the camera. Check your camera manual to see if it is compatible.
- Unbox your epson artisan 810 printer.
- Take away all the materials provided with the epson artisan 810 printer.
- Take the six coloured ink cartridges.
- Remove the plastic bags in the ink cartridges.
- Open the scanner lid.
- On the right end, you could find the cartridge area. Remove the tapes and insert all the six ink cartridges in the space allotted, according to the colours specified.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Connect the power cord to the epson artisan 810 printer and to an electrical outlet.
- Switch on the printer using the power button in the epson artisan 810 printer.
- The printer will take sometime to install the cartridges.
- Then, load papers in the paper support extender and open the output tray extender.
- Connect the epson artisan 810 and your camera through an USB cable. The USB slot is situated in front of the epson artisan 810 printer.
- Turn on your camera.
- Follow the instructions to select your photo settings and start printing.
- When you printed your photo, switch off your camera and disconnect your Camera from your epson artisan 810 printer.