- Unbox your epson workforce WF 100 printer.
- You will find the printer, USB cable, Power cord, black coloured ink cartridge, coloured ink cartridge, maintenance part, manual and printer’s software CD/DVD inside the package.
- Remove all the packing materials from the epson workforce WF 100 printer and remove the stickers placed over the printer.
- Now, Connect the power cord to the epson workforce WF 100 printer and to an electrical outlet.
- Open the printer by pulling the printer’s front panel upwards.
- Pull it until it is fixed to its position properly.
- Switch on the epson workforce WF 100 printer by using the power button in the printer’s control panel.
- Then, take the ink cartridges away from the plastic bags.
- Remove only the yellow tapes away from the ink cartridges.
Insert them in the slots by placing the black cartridge in the left slot and the coloured cartridge in the right slot.
- Allow the epson workforce WF 100 printer to charge the ink.
- At once charging is completed, the completion message will be displayed in the printer’s control panel.
- Then, load papers in the input tray.
Your epson workforce WF 100 printer is setup physically. For more clarifications, see the manual to setup your printer physically.