Clear Paper Jam Issues
WPS Setup & Install
Ink Cartridge Problem
Epson Printer Tech Support & Troubleshooting
563 - 277 - 4651
Epson XP 330 First time Setup
- Unbox the epson expression home XP-330 printer.
- Take out all the supplements such as the start here sheet, ink cartridges and the user guide.
- Remove all the packing materials from the printer.
- Remove the plastic bag over the printer.
- Open the scanner glass and take away the plastic bag.
- Open the input tray at the back side of the epson expression home XP-330 and remove the packing materials.
- To open the input tray, just pull the input tray towards upside.
- Now, open the output tray below the printer’s control panel.
- Remove any packing materials left in the epson expression home XP-330 printer.
- Now, take away the ink cartridges from the plastic bag and remove the sticker from the ink cartridges.
- Insert the ink cartridges in the cartridge installer and close the scanner lid.
- Connect the power cord with the epson expression home XP-330 printer and the electrical outlet.
- Switch on the printer by switching on the power button in the expression home XP-330 printer.
- The printer will take sometime for ink cartridges installation.
- If you have inserted the ink cartridges properly, the printer will automatically gets started.
- If not, then the printer’s control panel shows the error message.
- To get rid of it, uninstall the cartridges again and reinstall the cartridges.
- Now, restart the printer. Your epson expression home XP-330 printer is physically setup.
- To be more clear, use the Start Here Sheet to setup your expression home XP-330 printer physically.