You are here: Home / epson workforce pro wf-r5691
Epson workforce pro WF-r5691 Description
- Epson workforce pro is specially made for the home and small business purposes.
- This printer is compact and designed perfectly to give prints which are better than laser quality prints.
- This printer gives you 30 percent low cost printing than the laser prints.
- The paper tray in this epson workforce pro WF r5691 printer can hold 250 sheets of paper.
- The automatic document feeder can hold up to 35 pages.
- The epson workforce pro WF r5691 printer has auto-duplexing capacity.
- This printer can print, copy, fax and scan.
- You have 7” colour touch screen, with which you can have the full control over the printer.
- This epson workforce pro WF-r5691 printer is designed with the Revolutionary PrecisonCore technology and so you will get laser-sharp, fast prints.
Epson workforce pro WF-r5691 printer first time setup
- Unbox your epson workforce pro WF-r5691 printer.
- Remove the blue coloured tapes and plastic covers placed over the printer.
- Lift the scanner upwards and remove the packing materials.
- Remove the packing materials from the interior parts of the printer.
- Then, connect the power cord to the epson workforce pro WF-r5691 and an electrical outlet.
- Switch on the epson workforce pro WF r5691 printer using the power button in the printer’s control panel.
- Open the scanner.
- Uncover the cartridges and remove the yellow tape from the cartridges.
- Insert the cartridges in the cartridge holder according to the colours specified( black, cyan, magenta and yellow).
- Before inserting it in the cartridge holder, make sure that the packing materials are removed from the cartridge holder.
- Close the scanner.
Epson workforce pro WF r5691 printer wireless network setup
Epson workforce pro WF-r5691 print using Google cloud print
- Connect your Epson workforce pro WF-r5691 printer to your wireless network.
- Note your product’s IP address by checking your network status.
- Connect your computer or your Apple or Android device to the same wireless network as your Epson workforce pro WF_r5691 printer.
- Enter your product’s IP address into the address bar of a web browser of your computer.
- Select the Google Cloud Print Services
- Click Register.
- Select the checkbox to agree to the Usage Advisory and click Next.
- Click OK to launch the sign-in page.
- A separate browser window opens.
- Enter your Google Account username and password and click Sign in, or, if you don’t have an account, click Sign up for a new Google Account and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click Finish printer registration to complete setup and print a test page.
- If test print prints successfully, then your printer is ready with the google cloud print.
Epson workforce pro WF-r5691 printer auto duplexing settings
- Connect your computer to the wireless network connection.
- Connect your epson workforce pro WF r5691 printer to the same wireless network.
- Then, in your computer follow the steps below to setup auto duplexing in your epson workforce pro WF r5691 printer.
- Select the automatic or manual two- sided printing options you want to use.
- Click the Settings
- Select the double-sided printing options you want to use.
- Click OK to return to the Main tab.
- Click the Print Density button.
- Select the type of document you are printing as the Document Type setting. The software automatically sets the Adjustments options for that document type.
- If necessary, select the Adjustments options you want to use.
- Click OK to return to the Main tab.
- Print a test copy of your double-sided document to test the selected settings.
- Follow any instructions displayed on the screen during printing
Epson workforce pro WF r5691 printer print using windows