Clear Paper Jam Issues
WPS Setup & Install
Ink Cartridge Problem
Epson Printer Tech Support & Troubleshooting
563 - 277 - 4651
Epson Expression ET 2650 printer features
- Epson’s expression et 2650 printers are intended for the home use, whereas we have many number of printers for business use.
- These printers are provided with the power cord, ink bottles and the Start Here sheet.
- These printers can copy, print and scan.
- It doesn’t have a document feeder, but have a scanner glass. Because of it, no confusion arises while we are inserting documents to print or scan or copy.
- The bottled ink is filled with the large volume of ink.
- This ink has incredibly low running costs.
- We can control copying scanning and printing from the printer’s control panel.
- This Epson expression et 2650 printers are made with the button system and not the touch screen, so that we are not confused during input.
- These printers have separate slot for memory card and no port for the USB thumb drive.
- The printer has the auto-duplexer, by which two-sided printing is possible.
- These printers can print 100 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Epson expression 2650 printers are provided with the four coloured- cyan, magenta, black and yellow ink bottles and not the ink cartridges.
- So, these inks are poured safely into the ink tray and can be avoided from drying up.
- Other Epson printers have the ink bottles which has to be squeezed to pour the ink into the ink tank, so that the ink spills outside and gets wasted.
- But, these expression ET 2650 printers have the plastic lock that fits into the receptacle.
- When the bottle is attached to the receptacle, ink flows automatically from the ink bottle without squeezing the bottle.
- Once all the ink pours into the tank, you can remove and dispose of the bottle.
- The black ink tank can print up to 7500 pages and the three coloured ink bottles can print up to 6000 pages
- These ink bottles are costlier than the other ink bottles, but sells more due to its reliability and sustainability.
Epson Expression ET 2650 Unboxing Setup
- Open the package and take away all the materials such as the user guide, Start Here sheet and the ink bottles provided with the printer.
- Take the printer covered with the plastic bag out of the box.
- Take away the printer carefully without damaging the printer by carrying it in both the hands.
- Place it over the table.
- Remove the plastic bag.
- Open the scanner glass, which is located at the top of the printer.
- In the right corner of the printer, you can find the ink tanks.
- Just open the ink tank lids.
- Take the ink bottles in your hands and open the ink bottle caps.
- The ink bottles are made in such a way to fit with the ink tanks.
- Now, place the black coloured ink bottle upside down in the ink tank.
- The ink will automatically flow in to the tank. If not, then take away the ink bottle and reinsert the ink bottle again.
- After sometime, close the ink bottle and close the ink tank.
- Do the same with the other three ink bottles.
- Close the ink tanks and close the scanner glass too.
- Connect the power cord with the Epson expression et 2650 printer.
Epson ET 2650 – Unboxing Setup Video
Epson ET 2650 printer wireless setup