Clear Paper Jam Issues
WPS Setup & Install
Ink Cartridge Problem
Epson Printer Tech Support & Troubleshooting
563 - 277 - 4651
Epson workforce pro WF 4730 Description
- This epson workforce pro WF 4730 printer is specially made for the small and medium business purposes.
- This workforce pro WF 4730 printer can print, copy, scan and fax. So this printer is all-in-one multi utility printer.
- This epson workforce pro WF 4730 printer is featured with exceptional print quality, print speed and so you can produce large number of prints and scans, which can surprise you to the core.
- This epson workforce pro WF 4730 are featured with speed-enhancing PrecisonCore print head technology.
- This printer is the best selling printer among all the printer models, especially for the ones who take care of small or medium businesses.
- This printer have the auto-duplexing automatic document feeders (ADFs), for streamlined handling of two-sided multipage originals, and have a quite-healthy 30,000-page maximum monthly duty cycle.
- This printer can print more number of pages in low cost.
- This printer has the capacity to connect to the Ethernet or USB cable.
- This epson workforce pro WF-4730 printer has eco mode and sleep mode by which we can save power for future use.
Wi-Fi setup in epson workforce pro WF-4730
- Before connecting your printer wireless network, make sure that your router is connected to the wireless network and your computer is connected to it wirelessly.
- Unbox your epson workforce pro WF 4730 printer.
- Remove all the packing materials.
- Now, connect the power cord and switch on the printer. For further assistance, use the Start Here sheet to setup your printer physically.
- In your computer, install the printer software by inserting the CD given with the printer.
- Leave the epson workforce pro WF 4730 printer to install the ink and get ready to print.
- Otherwise, download install epson workforce pro WF-4730 printer setup software in your computer.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install the software.
- In the select your connection window, select wireless connection.
- Select, setup printer for the first time and click on next.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and your workforce pro WF-4730 printer will automatically gets connected to your computer through wireless network.
- Press the home button in your epson workforce pro WF-4730 printer.
- Select Wi-Fi option.
- In the Wi-Fi setup, select Wi-Fi setup wizard
- Select the name of your wireless network or enter the name manually.
- Select the Password field and enter your wireless password using the displayed keypad.
- Press back symbol when you finish entering your password and select Proceed.
- Confirm the displayed network settings and select OK to save them.
- If you want to print a network setup report, press done.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen.
- Your printer is connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Epson workforce pro WF 4730 First Setup
- Unbox your epson workforce pro WF 4730 printer.
- Take away the ink cartridges, start here sheet, user manual and the power cord out of the package.
- Remove all the stickers and plastic bags from the epson workforce pro WF-4730.
- Connect the power cord to the workforce pro WF-4730 and the other side to the electrical outlet.
- Switch on the printer, using the power button in the printer’s control panel.
- Open the front cover of the printer, situated just below the control panel.
- You could see the ink cartridge slot at the left end of the panel.
- Take away the ink cartridges out of the plastic bags.
- Insert the ink cartridges in the slots according to their colours.
- And close the front panel.
- Your epson workforce pro WF-4730 printer will start installing the ink cartridges.
- This will take sometime.
- If your printer shows the error message in the control panel, take away the ink cartridges and reinsert the cartridges again.
- Your printer is physically setup.
- To be clear with your printer’s physical setup, use the Start Here sheet provided along with your epson workforce pro WF-4730 printer.
Loading papers in epson workforce pro WF 4730 printer
- Pull out the paper cassette found below the printer’s control panel.
- Slide the edge guides outward.
- Adjust the front edge guide to the paper size you are using.
- Load a stack of paper, printable side down, against the edge guide.
- Make sure the paper is loaded against the edge guide and not sticking out from the end of the cassette.
- Slide the edge guides against the paper, but not too tightly.
- Keep the cassette flat as you gently insert it.
- Extend the output tray and open the paper stopper.
- Select the size and type of paper you just loaded on the product LCD screen.
- You can load 250 plain sheets of paper in the paper tray.
- After loading, set your paper settings in the printer’s control panel.
- Press the home button and go to setup.
- Select your paper size and paper type you loaded in the paper tray.