Clear Paper Jam Issues
WPS Setup & Install
Ink Cartridge Problem
Epson Printer Tech Support & Troubleshooting
563 - 277 - 4651
Epson Expression Premium XP 6000 Driver Download
- Unbox your Epson Expression Premium XP 6000 printer.
- Remove the packing materials from the printer and power on your printer.
- Install the ink cartridges in your printer.
- Load enough number of plain sheets in the paper tray.
- Connect your printer to the same wireless network as your computer in which you are going to download your printer drivers.
- In your web browser, search for epson printer drivers.
- Click on epson products and drivers.
- Select your country/ region and your product type and name correctly.
- Select your operating system and the version properly.
- Click on Drivers and utilities combo package install.
- Click on download and then click save to save the information.
- Then, click run to run the installation.
- It will take sometime to complete installation.
- When a prompt message displays in your desktop screen asking you to allow the software to make changes in your computer, click yes.
- And then click ok to continue installation.
- Your drivers will get downloaded.
- Agree to the terms and policies of the printer and click next.
- When the printer setup screen appears, click next.
- Select your network connection as wireless network connection and then click next.
- In the setup option screen, click on setup printer for the first time.
- In the network setup method, select using printer buttons option.
- The computer will now download and install all the necessary drivers for your printer.
- And it automatically starts running, as your printer is already connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- If your computer shows an error that your printer is not found, then you must do the steps again.
- Make sure that your printer and computer are connected to the same network connection.
- Make sure that you choose your printer name and operating system correctly.
- Your printer drivers are now installed in your computer successfully and you can print from your computer.