Clear Paper Jam Issues
WPS Setup & Install
Ink Cartridge Problem
Epson Printer Tech Support & Troubleshooting
563 - 277 - 4651
Epson Workforce WF 4720 Wireless setup
- Before connecting your printer wireless network, make sure that your router is connected to the wireless network and your computer is connected to it wirelessly.
- Unbox your epson workforce WF 4720 printer.
- Remove all the packing materials.
- Open the scanner glass and remove the packing materials left.
- Remove the yellow tapes from the cartridges and insert the cartridges in the cartridge box according to the colours.
- Close the scanner glass.
- Now, connect the power cord and switch on the printer. For further assistance, use the Start Here sheet to setup your printer physically.
- Leave the epson workforce WF 4720 printer to install the ink and get ready to print.
- In your computer, install the printer software by inserting the CD given with the printer.
- Otherwise, download install epson workforce WF 4720 setup software in your computer.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install the software.
- In the select your connection window, select wireless connection.
- Select, setup printer for the first time and click on next.
- Click on Wi-Fi auto connect and click on next.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and your workforce WF 4720 printer will automatically gets connected to your computer through wireless network.
- If not, then in the opening screen, click on next.
- To fill in your SSID and the network password, click on show network password.
- Then press the home button.
- Go to Wi-Fi setup and click OK.
- In the Wi-Fi setup wizard, give your SSID and password and click on OK.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to connect your printer to the wireless network.