Clear Paper Jam Issues
WPS Setup & Install
Ink Cartridge Problem
Epson Printer Tech Support & Troubleshooting
563 - 277 - 4651
Epson Expression Ex 2750 Unboxing
- Open the package and take away all the materials such as the user guide, Start Here sheet and the ink bottles provided with the printer.
- Take the printer covered with the plastic bag out of the box.
- Take away the printer carefully without damaging the printer by carrying it in both the hands.
- Place it over the table.
- Remove the plastic bag.
- Open the scanner glass, which is located at the top of the printer.
- In the right corner of the printer, you can find the ink tanks.
- Just open the ink tank lids.
- Take the ink bottles in your hands and open the ink bottle caps.
- The ink bottles are made in such a way to fit with the ink tanks.
- Now, place the black coloured ink bottle upside down in the ink tank.
- The ink will automatically flow in to the tank. If not, then take away the ink bottle and reinsert the ink bottle again.
- After sometime, close the ink bottle and close the ink tank.
- Do the same with the other three ink bottles.
- Close the ink tanks and close the scanner glass too.
- Connect the power cord with the Epson expression et 2750 printer.
- Switch on the printer using the power button in the printer control panel.
- Set your language by using the buttons in the printer’s control panel.
- Press start and the printer will take 10 minutes to charge the ink.
- After ten minutes, the installation complete prompt message displays.
- Then open the scanner glass again.
- Open the ink tank and again pour the ink bottles and close the ink tank.
- Throw away the ink bottles and close the scanner glass.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Use the Start Here sheet to clarify doubts.
- Insert the papers in the paper tray and your printer is ready to print.
- For more information, click on Epson ET 2750.