Epson xp 340 Wireless Setup
- Unbox your epson workforce WF 100 printer.
- You will find the printer, USB cable, Power cord, black coloured ink cartridge, coloured ink cartridge, maintenance part, manual and printer’s software CD/DVD inside the package.
- Remove all the packing materials from the epson workforce WF 100 printer and remove the stickers placed over the printer.
- Now, Connect the power cord to the epson workforce WF 100 printer and to an electrical outlet.
- Open the printer by pulling the printer’s front panel upwards.
- Pull it until it is fixed to its position properly.
- Switch on the epson workforce WF 100 printer by using the power button in the printer’s control panel.
- Then, take the ink cartridges away from the plastic bags.
- Remove only the yellow tapes away from the ink cartridges.
- Insert them in the slots by placing the black cartridge in the left slot and the coloured cartridge in the right slot.
- Allow the epson workforce WF 100 printer to charge the ink.
- At once charging is completed, the completion message will be displayed in the printer’s control panel.
- Then, load papers in the input tray.
Your epson workforce WF 100 printer is setup physically. For more clarifications, see the manual to setup your printer physically.